Include both satge and terminal slack variables in stage cost and stage constraints

Hi everyone,
I am currently trying to implement such a OCP formulation with soft constraints as in the paper:
Soft Constrained Model Predictive Control With Robust Stability Guarantees from Melanie N. Zeilinger et.al (Soft Constrained Model Predictive Control With Robust Stability Guarantees | IEEE Journals & Magazine | IEEE Xplore)

As the photo above right side, we have in stage cost for slack variable and in stage constraints such terms, in which both stage slack epsilon_i and terminal slack epsilon_s exist.

However, in acados problem formulation, as the left side, we can’t add a term related to terminal slack variable to stage cost or any stage constraint.

Is there a way to implement this kind of formulation with acados? Or it is not supported now?

Thank you very much in advance!
Yiwei Wang

Yes you can, see the “terminal constraints” part of the problem formulation PDF.

Hello,thanks for you replay. However I am still not clear after reading the PDF.
For example: here we can map terminal slacks on to the constraint for x(T) , which is terminal constraint for state variable. But what I need to implement is to map terminal slacks on to the constraint for x(t) , which is path constraint.

Or if we look at all the path constraints directly, we can not see any terminal slack variables like s^e_{…}

Could you please specify why it should be possible?
Thank you!
Yiwei