I would like to use ACADOS on my macOS system (Intel CPU, 8 Gen). However, it cannot compile correctly whether I use clang or gcc-10 for blasfeo.
When I used cmake, the test of blasfeo is ok:
– Testing target X64_INTEL_HASWELL: assembly compilation [success]
– Testing target X64_INTEL_HASWELL: assembly run [success]
– Testing target X64_INTEL_HASWELL: intrinsic compilation [success]
– Testing target X64_INTEL_HASWELL: intrinsic run [success]
– Detected target X64_INTEL_HASWELL
A typical error could be:
:13:14: error: unknown token in expression
vinsertf128 , %xmm15, %ymm15, %ymm15
./acados/external/blasfeo/kernel/avx/kernel_dgemv_4_lib4.S:4087:2: note: while in macro instantiation
make: *** [external/blasfeo/CMakeFiles/blasfeo.dir/kernel/avx/kernel_dgemv_4_lib4.S.o] Error 1
make: *** [external/blasfeo/CMakeFiles/blasfeo.dir/all] Error 2
I’ve also tried to compile blasfeo directly (pull from blasfeo GitHub). It has failed too. So is there any suggestion for solving this problem. Thanks.